okay this is my first time making a tutorial. So hopefully I did an okay job at explaning things. Please ask me if you have any questions.
Just a simple tutorial showing how I change my photos into black and white. Not too many steps, I don't think so anyways. I used Photoshop CS2 to make this and used the settings in there. I'm sure it will work with others but I don't know where the settings I used in there are. If you know please tell me so I can post them for others
thanks to =DeadMeatGF
for giving me most of the adjustments for GIMP.
if you know the rest and want to fill in any blanks please let me know!
Note: Most of the Layer commands are also available on the Tools menu.
3. Layer > Colours > Levels...
3. Can't find AutoContrast
3. Layer > Colours > Auto > Colour Enhance
4. Layer > Colours > Desaturate
5. Filters > Colours > Channel Mixer...
6. Layer > Colours > Brightness-Contrast...
7. Layer > Colours > Colour Balance... (?)
7. Not sure about Photo Filter, as I don't know what it looks like in Photoshop